– Content globalization: the contents, which are based on familiar situations, are organized around a common center of interest.
– Significant learning: the teacher will build new knowledge based on previous concepts.
– Introduction to language use: the student will receive a considerable amount of input to gradually develop linguistic production.
– The importance of songs: becoming familiar with songs will be fundamental in language use and communication.
– Integration with the Spanish program and its Preschool Education curriculum.